Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Broken

Hey guys! It's been sooooo long since I last posted, sorry about that! I've been going through some stuff, and just been really busy....But here's a poem I wrote!!


Broken-

Silent tears roll down her face,
she spends her days in tears and pain.
Regretted scars both in and out,
she sees herself with scolding eyes.
Never sees the beauty within,
only ugly scars, sins, and pain.
She once was strong but now she's broke,
scared no one can fix her heart.
Who will come, who will try,
who will fix a broken girl?
Who will care just enough,
to see the pain this heart is in?
Who will fix a shattered heart,
who will know exactly how?
Who will give a broken girl,
the things to be strong again?
Who will tell her she's pretty,
who will say she's wanted?
Who will treat her right,
who will mend her corrupted heart?
Who will make her future bright,
who will shun her blackened past?
Who will hold her tight with love,
who will care both day and nigh?
Who will make her see the beauty,
who will make her see the good?
Who will take her wary hand,
and lead her through the hearder parts?
Who will make her feel happy,
who will make her be merry?
Who can fix a girl like me,
who can mend a heart like mine?




1) please no plagarising:D I just realized it's possible cause I don't have my real name on this stuff...but please don't:)

2)I hope you guys liked it!

3) I didn't actually write this about me, it was just kinda how I imagine broken girls feel...if that makes sense...lol:]

4) Please let me know what ya'll think!!


-\poohbear:D











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this blog. However remember that if you use any bad language, or say something bad about someone, it will not be published. Thanks!