Friday, March 1, 2013

The Weather Man

So, this is the Proluge to a book I'm writing for an after-school class I take. I have a younger brother who has quite the imagination, and so when I had writers block, he came up with this idea, and let me use it.


       I blew across the area of map representing The Gogi Desert. Down on earth a hot wind rose, swirling the sand around. After this I drew clouds and sprayed droplets of water over the nothern corner of SOuth America. As I smoothed the wrinkles in the Pacific Ocean, the waves calmed, and the tide pulled away from the shores breifly before moving back in. I brightened and intensifiedthe heat of the holographic sun, slowly creeping it ever so slightly over half the map, at the same time as shifting the picture of a moon ever so slightly to the west, on the opposite half of the map.

       That's what I do. I'm the weather man.

Enjoy!
Poohbear

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! You definitely should continue it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this blog. However remember that if you use any bad language, or say something bad about someone, it will not be published. Thanks!